Address: Gorst Road, London SW11
Property Type :Semi-detached house
About The Property
Enviably located on the corner of Gorst Road and Bolingbroke Grove this imposing three storey Victorian House is ideally located for the school catchments within the Northcote Road area. (Development Potential for Multiple Dwellings)
Enviably located on the corner of Gorst Road and Bolingbroke Grove this imposing three storey Victorian House is ideally located for the school catchments within the Northcote Road area.
Set within this quiet Residential Road is this Five Double Bedroom Victorian House that has a world of potential and is ideal for Home movers and Investors alike. Located on the ground floor is a Large Bay Fronted Reception which leads on to a Spacious Family room, following onto a full width rear extension as well as a South West facing private rear garden. The first floor encompasses two large double bedrooms, family bathroom and make shift kitchen which can easily be turned back into a large double bed, whilst on the top floor there is a further three double bedrooms and another family bathroom.
This impressive Victorian property has the potential to be split into multiple dwellings as well as being restored to its original Glory as a Stunning Family Home with period features throughout. This property offers any buyer a chance to put their own decorative stamp on what is seen as a stunning property in a prime location.
Gorst Road is walking distance to Wandsworth Common and a stone’s throw from the local amenities of Northcote Road and Battersea Rise. This property is also walking distance to Clapham Junction Rail station.
Reception Room 15′ 10" x 13′ 2" ( 4.83m x 4.01m )
Family Room 13′ 4" x 12′ 1" ( 4.06m x 3.68m )
Reception Room 18′ 6" x 18′ 1" ( 5.64m x 5.51m )
Kitchen/Dining Room 13′ 5" x 12′ 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 18′ 8" x 15′ 6" ( 5.69m x 4.72m )
Bedroom 11′ 6" x 11′ ( 3.51m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 16′ 2" x 13′ 6" ( 4.93m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 13′ 5" x 12′ 5" ( 4.09m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 11′ 11" x 11′ 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
Garden 26′ x 25′ 8" ( 7.92m x 7.82m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
235-237 Lavender Hill, Battersea
020 3463 0171
You can see the original listing here : Gorst Road, London SW11