Address: Oberstein Road, Battersea, London SW11
Property Type :Flat
About The Property
Open house – Friday 30th March, contact us for details.
Barnard Marcus Battersea offer to market an opportunity to acquire two properties set within this imposing Victorian building. Both properties are offered to the market with a share of the freehold, long leases and potential to add value (stp).
Enviably located in a quiet residential road Barnard Marcus Battersea offer to market an opportunity to acquire two properties set within this imposing Victorian building. Both properties are within walking distance of St Johns Hill, Clapham Junction and the ever popular Northcote Road area. Situated on the raised ground floor is a one double bedroom period conversion with access to en-suite bathroom. This property also offers a large and spacious open plan kitchen / reception area that has high ceilings and period features in keeping with the Victorian era in which it was built. This property requires full modernisation. Located on the first and second floor is a three double bedroom split level period conversion that has a multitude of potential. The property also offers two three piece bathrooms suites, separate kitchen and a bright and spacious reception room with the potential to add value (stp). This impressive Victorian building is currently split into multiple dwellings and offers any buyer a chance to put their own decorative stamp on what could be a stunning property in a prime location; both properties are offered to the market with a share of the freehold and long leases. Oberstein Road is walking distance to Wandsworth Common and a stone’s throw from the local amenities of St Johns Hill and Northcote Road as well as being a very short walk to Clapham Junction Rail station.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
235-237 Lavender Hill, Battersea
020 3463 0171
You can see the original listing here : Oberstein Road, Battersea, London SW11